Another Condé Nast Recognition for Serena Hotels, Lodges and Safari Camps
Serena Hotels has yet again received global recognition by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for excellent service and accommodation.
Kirawira Serena Camp led a number of Serena Hotels’ properties in being featured at the 2014 US Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
Kirawira Serena Camp stood out alongside other Serena properties in the Top 25 Resorts & Safari Camps in Africa, which rates the top resorts and safari camps in South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Kenya, and Zambia. It also received a listing in the gold list category.
- Top 25 Resorts and Safari Camps in Africa- Kirawira Serena Camp is rated 10th
- Top 25 Resorts and Safari Camps in Africa- Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is rated 14th
- Top 25 Resorts and Safari Camps in Africa- Mara Serena Safari Lodge is rated 18th
- Top 25 Resorts and Safari Camps in Africa- Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge 22nd
- Gold List 2014- Kirawira Serena Camp, Western Serengeti is rated 95/100 Best Places on Earth. The gold list serves as a unique source of the top travel destinations, hotels, cruises and airlines worldwide.
The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards has become a platform to celebrate excellence and best practices in Travel and Accommodation, and recognizes organizations that have driven tourism by rapidly transforming the tourism sector and the economy at large.
On this front clients of Serena Hotels have recognized its outstanding contribution to the development of the continent, the economic aspirations of its citizens, the transformation of Africa’s image in international markets by branding the six destinations that it has presence in as an attractive tourism destination and for providing the highest standards of service and product whilst operating in a sensitive manner towards monitoring the interests of the local population including traditions, culture and future development.