Motivate your team, add to the experience
For optimum motivation of your team, why not consider the following incentives options:
- Private game drives with dedicated guide/wilderness expert
- Private ‘sundowners' with campfire, entertainment, dancers, music, ‘bush bar' hot or cold canapés
- Poolside cocktail reception, lantern-lit
- Mongolian BBQ in the bush (with campfire, lanterns etc)
- ‘Power breakfast' in the bush: full cooked breakfast in the bush
- After-event relaxing aromatic massages
- Hair and beauty for the ladies
- Extension trips to: Tsavo West National Park
- Pre-departure reception, briefing, cocktails, working breakfast at the Nairobi Serena Hotel
ACTIVITIES OFFERED AT AMBOSELI SERENA SAFARI LODGE
This is an opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities within a natural environment amidst wildlife. It’s a mental, physiological and psychological therapy for the body. It gives the pleasure and joy of being able to exercise the gift of physical movement of the body and learn the beauty of our natural flora and fauna. This is at an extra cost of $25 per person.
This is an opportunity to see the vast bird life at Amboseli guided by our Naturalist with the provision of a bird species list. This safari is one hour long and costs $ 10 per person.
This activity is in corporation with the local community. The camel ride will be for 30 minutes and costs $ 40 per person.
Encounter the marvels of the best kept Cultural Heritage from the Natives. Join our Culturalist as he ponders what it takes to be a Maasai. After a detailed lecture, you can join the warriors for a dance, test your jumping skills, photo session or just relax and watch. This is at an extra cost of $10 per person.
- Wildlife Movies, for example, “Echo of the elephants” a documentary about a family of elephants in Amboseli National Park. It unravels the informative ecological and biological intrigues in the ever elusive elephant’s world: but this time about this particular family led by Echo.
- Tree Planting
Amboseli Serena has taken a leading role in environmental protection and preservation with a comprehensive action programme, The Re-forestation Programme.
This conservation scheme encourages guests at the Lodge to participate and plant “their” own trees. All the trees planted are indigenous species that consist of specifically drought resistant species such as Acacia spp., Mellia, Croton and Commiphora.
Environmental Conservation lectures