An Incomparable Safari Wedding
Wedding scenery doesn't get much better than Amboseli. This is the kingdom of Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa and an extinct volcano over a thousand years old. This is also the realm of the elephant, sanctuary to some of the largest herds in the world. So, why not get married on Observation Hill, with a magnificent view of Kilimanjaro? Or by our palm-shaded pool? Or in our Maasai theatre, or in our riverside bush reception area? At Amboseli, the choices of safari weddings are absolutely amazing.
You can also rest easy in the knowledge that all the planning will be taken care of: from registrar to certificate, cake to champagne, honeymoon to wedding banquet. We also offer some unique family and friends accommodation packages and ‘his and hers' pre-wedding preparation options. Tie the knot in Amboseli, and let us take the strain.
The Amazing Amboseli Wedding, against the snows of Kilimanjaro
- Garden or Kilimanjaro-view wedding ceremony
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the lodge or in the bush
- Sumptuous floral arrangements, bouquets and buttonholes
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two: in the lodge or in our private wilderness area adjacent to the lodge
- Luxurious suite (with private rooftop terrace) supplied with tropical fruit, chilled champagne and your own personal ‘honeymoon cake'
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Colourful range of guest entertainments - choirs, guitarist, disco
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party
- Maasai guard of honour
Of course our venue is also the perfect romantic destination for an amazing honeymoon in the kingdom of Mount Kilimanjaro.