Our rooms and suites
Our luxury ensuite rooms are accommodated in two single-storey dedicated buildings, which lie to the right and left of the main reception and dining areas. Each tastefully-appointed room features a Maasai-inspired, hand-painted, wall fresco, king-sized bed or luxurious twins, lavish all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining, bathroom (with walk-in shower), writing/vanity unit, and private veranda. Triple rooms can be made available.
All our rooms offer:
- Air conditioning.
- Telephone and WiFi connectivity
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Valet, laundry, shoe-shine
- Hair dryers and safes
- Babysitting services, cots, additional beds, children's menus
- Forex, travel and 24-hour on-call medical services
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets and shaver socket
- Fully stocked minibar
Located in the garden wing of the hotel, the 48 Garden Rooms are surrounded by lawns and palm trees, and look down across the grounds to the sea.
Presented in cool sea blue and white, each spacious ensuite room has either twins or a queen-sized bed with luxurious mosquito nets. Double doors open onto either a private balcony or a terrace, with access direct to the grounds.