Our rooms and suites
Our luxury ensuite rooms are accommodated in two single-storey dedicated buildings, which lie to the right and left of the main reception and dining areas. Each tastefully-appointed room features a Maasai-inspired, hand-painted, wall fresco, king-sized bed or luxurious twins, lavish all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining, bathroom (with walk-in shower), writing/vanity unit, and private veranda. Triple rooms can be made available.
All our rooms offer:
- Air conditioning.
- Telephone and WiFi connectivity
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Valet, laundry, shoe-shine
- Hair dryers and safes
- Babysitting services, cots, additional beds, children's menus
- Forex, travel and 24-hour on-call medical services
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets and shaver socket
- Fully stocked minibar
Our 32 newly completed and exceptionally spacious Prime Rooms are presented in traditional Swahili style featuring traditional niches, fretwork cabinets and brightly coloured coastal cotton soft furnishings in either red white and yellow or cool blue.
Each room has its own spacious balcony with views over the gardens of the hotel.