Our rooms and suites
Our luxury ensuite rooms are accommodated in two single-storey dedicated buildings, which lie to the right and left of the main reception and dining areas. Each tastefully-appointed room features a Maasai-inspired, hand-painted, wall fresco, king-sized bed or luxurious twins, lavish all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining, bathroom (with walk-in shower), writing/vanity unit, and private veranda. Triple rooms can be made available.
All our rooms offer:
- Air conditioning.
- Telephone and WiFi connectivity
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary mineral water and toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Valet, laundry, shoe-shine
- Hair dryers and safes
- Babysitting services, cots, additional beds, children's menus
- Forex, travel and 24-hour on-call medical services
- 240V/3-pin (square) sockets and shaver socket
- Fully stocked minibar
Our 66 Village Rooms are presented in the style of a 13th century Swahili village, with winding lanes, squares and market places. Presented in twin-level modules, the ground floor rooms have external seating terraces, while the upstairs rooms have their own private balconies. Depending on their location within the village, the rooms either enjoy sea views, or look out over the charming central squares and gardens of the village.