Honey Moon at the Great Rift Valley
A honeymoon at the Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp is a unique experience. The camp is uniquely situated on the shoreline of sapphire-blue Lake Elmenteita where hundreds of thousands of birds congregate. Each tent at the camp is tastefully furnished with its own private veranda.
The Package includes
- Two nights’ accommodation.
- Soysambu Conservancy entry fees
- Selection of house wines, beers, soft drinks & mineral water.
- One game drive at Lake Nakuru National park including park fees
- Day gamedrive in Soysambu /visit to bird hides
- Visit to Kariandusi Hot springs or pre-historic site
- Return transfers from Loldia airstrip(Naivasha)
- Welcome Sun downer
- Gift on arrival
- King size bed tent
- Romantic bush breakfast
- Free WIFI
Validity & Costing
- Jan 5th - April 10th 2012: From USD 1, 395 per person sharing
- April 11th - June 30th 2012: From USD 1,200 per person sharing
- Additional nights from USD 300- per person sharing
Terms & Conditions
- Children under 7years not allowed in the camp
Other offers you might be interested in
From $ 1, 395.00