Rates and Policies
January - December 2011
Standard US$ 290.00 +tax
Executive US$ 314.00 +tax
Executive Suite US$ 407.00 +tax
Presidential Suite US$465.00 +tax
Our rates are inclusive of the following:
- Welcome drinks
- Buffet breakfast
- Daily provision of fruit basket
- Provision of mini-bar (all beverages complementary)
- Complementary daily newspaper
- Wi-Fi access
- Spouse stays on a complementary basis, inclusive of buffet breakfast
- Access to Maisha Health Club and Swimming Pool
Our policy with regards to children
- Children under the age of two, sharing a room with their parents are accommodated free.
- Children aged between two to twelve, sharing a room with their parents, are charged at 50% of the adult rate. If the child requires his / her own room, 75% of adult -rate will be charged.
- Young adults aged between 13 to 17 will be charged at 75% of the adult rate regardless of whether they are sharing the adults’ room or not.
Our general terms and conditions
- All rates quoted are on a per room basis, unless otherwise stated, and are not inclusive of relevant taxes, levies, and service charge.
- All rates are quoted net and are not commissionable to travel agents.
- Where rates are affected by changes in government taxes, we reserve the right to pass on such increases to our clients. These rates are subject to change without prior notice (although any rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honored).
- During peak season, a non refundable deposit, equivalent to the cost of the first night's accommodation will be required to secure a booking.
- No credit will be given for meals not taken (for pre-booked accommodation plans which include meals).
- We regret that we are unable to accept personal cheques unless they have been cleared by us in advance of the arrival of the guest.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Access/ Master Card, American Express, JCB, Senator, Diners International, as well as well as proprietary traveler’s cheques.