The Gilgit Serena Hotel
Nestled amidst the staggeringly beautiful snow capped peaks, Gilgit Serena Hotel is truly one of its kinds. The Hotel stands at the foot of the Karakoram mountain range commanding breathtaking vista of the rugged landscape. This aesthetically charming Hotel lies only three kilometers from the legendary Silk Route. Conveniently accessible from all directions, this Hotel represents a modern oasis of comfort and luxury surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of nature at its best, and an imposing view of the lofty Karakoram peaks including Mount Rakaposhi.
Gilgit, the capital of the Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan, is a flourishing town that has expanded rapidly to about 150,000 inhabitants since the Karakoram Highway (KKH) was constructed back in 1978, connecting Gilgit with the rest of Pakistan and China. Gilgit is the hub of Gilgit-Baltistan as its bazaars attract traders from all over Pakistan and China. A variety of languages are spoken as Chinese silk and chinaware, other fabrics and handicrafts, food stuff, and spices exchange hands here.
- 42 Rooms including Suites
- Complementary Airport Transfer Service
- Dumani Restaurant, offering Pakistani, Local, Chinese, and Continental Specialties
- Jutial Lounge, offering beverages and light snacks
- Garden BBQ with live music from May till October
- Badminton and Table Tennis Courts, Children’s Play Area, and Swimming Pool facilities
- Conference Facilities
- 24-hour Business Centre
- Wi-Fi Access
- Satellite TV with International Channels
- Currency Exchange
- Room Service, Valet & Laundry
- 24-hour Doctor on Call