Our rates and policies
Rates are inclusive of the following:
- Welcome Drinks
- Buffet Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit
- Mini Bar
- Daily Newspaper
- Wi-Fi Access
- Accomodation and Breakfast for Spouse
- Access to Maisha Health Club
- Foreigners (especially American passport holders) will need a Non Objection Certifcate to travel this region. The link to the NOC is as follows: https://www.interior.gov.pk/phocadownload/NOC%20Application%20form.pdf
- Young adults between the ages of 13-17 requiring an additional room will be charged at 75% of the adult rate.
- All rates quoted are on a per room basis, unless otherwise stated, and are not inclusive of relevant taxes, levies, and service charge. Taxes are currently not applicable in Gilgit Baltistan but this is subject to change as per the government's policies.
- All rates are quoted net and are commissionable to travel agents at a rate of 10%.
- Where rates are affected by changes in government taxes, we reserve the right to pass on such increases to our clients. These rates are subject to change without prior notice (although any rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honored).
- During peak season, a non refundable deposit, equivalent to the cost of the first night's accommodation will be required to secure a booking.
- No credit will be given for meals not taken (for pre-booked accommodation plans which include meals).
- We regret that we are unable to accept personal cheques unless they have been cleared by us in advance of the arrival of the guest.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Access / Master Card, American Express, JCB, Senator, Diners International, as well as proprietary traveler’s cheques.