Hunza Serena Inn
Hunza Serena Inn stands in a magnificent setting over the Hunza Valley. Located in the ancient town of Karimabad, (formerly Baltit) on six acres of landscaped grounds, it looks on to green terraced fields and the Hunza River. Surrounded by snow-capped mountain peaks such as the mighty Mount Rakaposhi and vast glacier of Ultar, the Inn is a popular destination for leisure travellers seeking adventure.
Hunza is easily accessible by road via Karakoram Highway (KKH) that connects it from Islamabad. Moreover, Gilgit is also air linked with Islamabad by a 55 minutes flight.
- 20 Rooms & 3 Tents
- Osho Maraka Restaurant offering Pakistani, Local, Chinese, and Continental specialties
- Baltit Lounge offers light snacks
- Diran Garden BBQ with live music – a seasonal dining facility
- 24-hour Business Centre
- Internet facility
- Satellite TV with national and international channels
- 24-hour Currency Exchange
- Room service, Valet, and Laundry service
- Doctor on call