Our rates and policies
Our rates are inclusive of the following:
- Welcome Drinks
- Buffet Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit
- Daily Newspaper
- Wi-Fi Access
- Accomodation and Breakfast for Spouse
- Access to Maisha Health Club
- Foreigners (especially American passport holders) will need a Non Objection Certificate to travel this region. The link to the NOC is as follows: https://www.interior.gov.pk/phocadownload/NOC%20Application%20form.pdf
- Children requiring an additional room will be charged Rs.1000
- All rates quoted are on a per room basis, unless otherwise stated, and are not inclusive of relevant taxes, levies, and service charge.
- All rates are quoted net and are not commissionable to travel agents.
- Where rates are affected by changes in government taxes, we reserve the right to pass on such increases to our clients. These rates are subject to change without prior notice (although any rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honored).
- During peak season, a non refundable deposit, equivalent to the cost of the first night's accommodation will be required to secure a booking.
- No credit will be given for meals not taken (for pre-booked accommodation plans which include meals).
- We regret that we are unable to accept personal cheques unless they have been cleared by us in advance of the arrival of the guest.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Access / Master Card, American Express, JCB, Senator, Diners International, as well as well as proprietary traveler’s cheques.