An Oasis of Serenity in the Heart of Kabul
One of the finest hotels in Afghanistan and ideally located in the center of Kabul, the Kabul Serena Hotel stands amid landscaped gardens, which offer an oasis of serenity in the heart of the city. Overlooking the city's famous Zarnegar Park, Kabul Serena Hotel is also conveniently located within easy reach of the major embassies, diplomatic enclaves and government ministries.
Originally built in 1945, the hotel has been completely refurbished and extended via the addition of an entire new wing. Reflecting the pure grace of classic Islamic architecture, the reincarnated hotel retains many of the key elements of the original, but has also been intuitively restyled, so as to reflect the many historical influences that have been brought to bear on this 3,000 year-old city.
Offering accommodation in Kabul with 177 spacious rooms and suites, all of which reflect the skill and traditional heritage of the local artisans, the hotel also acts as a showcase for some fine examples of Islamic decorative and contemplative art. Offering two restaurants, a welcoming lounge and a vibrant pool deck, the hotel also offers an international conference center, a state-of-the-art business center, a gracious banqueting center, and the Maisha Health Spa, which offers a gymnasium, steam, sauna, temperature-controlled swimming pool and a wide range of holistic health and wellness services.
The hotel is situated in central Kabul, 20 minutes’ drive from Kabul International Airport.
- We offer 177 rooms and suites all with satellite TV and Wi-Fi access
- The Café Zarnegar round the clock continental and Afghani cuisine restaurant
- The Wild Rice fine-dining restaurant, featuring traditional South-East Asian cuisine
- The Serena Pastry Shop, offering a wide range of home-made breads, cakes and pastries
- The Char Chata Lounge, serving snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- A traditionally decorated and relaxing Residents Lounge
- Swimming pool and sun deck
- The Maisha Spa and Health Club offering a temperature controlled swimming pool, gymnasium, spa, and salon
- International conference and social events center
- Travel desk, taxi and Serena limousine service