The Khorog Serena Inn
Just outside the ancient city of Khorog, at the heart of ‘Mountain Badakhshan', the autonomous region of south-central Tajikistan, the Khorog Serena Inn offers a haven of warmth and hospitality in the remote, glorious and seldom-explored landscape of the ‘roof of the world'.
Overlooking the Panj River, which divides Afghanistan from Tajikistan, the Inn stands sentry to the bridge that connects these two regions. The smallest of all the Central Asian states, yet boasting the greatest number of mountains, and the highest, Tajikistan offers a ruggedly beautiful landscape, set against the breathtaking backdrop of the sparkling peaks of the Pamir Mountains.
The Inn is 5kms from central Khorog, which is in Badakhshan Province, Tajikistan. The town has a small airport.
- We offer six rooms all with air-conditioning, satellite TV, WiFi and voice-mail.
- The Pamir all-day international restaurant
- The Panj Garden outdoor barbeque restaurant
- The Lobby Lounge, serving all-day snacks and refreshments
- Meeting room facilities for 10-20 guests
- Business Centre
- Complimentary airport shuttle.