A Romantic Wedding On The Roof of the World
Start your Happy Marriage Journey from the Roof of the World, from Pamir, Badakhshan and take these unique and precious memories throughout your lives. Whether for two of you, or for your closest friends and families, we can arrange: pre-nuptial parties with very traditional Pamiri music and songs, the ceremony, the legalities, flower arrangements, wedding cake, meeting of your guests and arranging their accommodation, designing special programs for them, city tours and wedding gifts.
Khorog’s social venue of choice, this charming hotel offers a delightful wedding venue and is well-versed in arranging small wedding ceremonies, nikkahs (local ceremonies) and wedding registrations.
When it comes to unique wedding venues, and honeymoon destinations that offer romance and adventure, there is few locations that can compare with the Khorog Serena Inn.
Wedding options include:
- Your choice of wedding venue with wedding bower or stage
- Provision of registrar and handling of official requirements
- Provision of wedding cake and toasts
- Your choice of themed wedding banquet
- Pre-wedding cocktail reception
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Colourful range of guest entertainments
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party
- Luxurious honeymoon suite supplied with seasonal fruit and special cake
If you would like us to arrange your wedding ceremony for you, we will need the following information at least one month before the ceremony:
- Your full names, address, professions and religious persuasion
- Copies of your passport and birth certificates
- A letter from a legal organization confirming that neither of you are already married (from your lawyer, minister, doctor or another member of the professions)
- A copy of any relevant divorce certification or death certificates in the case of widowers or widowers
- Proof of legal change of name by deed poll