The eco view
We are very grateful to be able to get special rights: the privilege of being approved the establishment of the National Park , one of the few holiday homes ( dedicated to the protection of wildlife and wildlands ) inside . People also like to thank the support of our surrounding communities , as well as the entire staff of our resort guides , dancers and actors . Therefore, we carried out a large number of ecological projects , as a support and maintenance of which the natural environment and surrounding communities. Diversification projects carried out for a variety of needs, include the following :
- Our partnership with the Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) for the park to implement sustainable tree planting projects. Our staff regularly performed with KWS ' garbage collection day " together to keep the park clean environment .
- We build classrooms for local schools , while providing the table, teaching equipment and sports facilities.
- We offer training courses so that we understand the importance of using a clean water resources to reduce diarrhea cases ; we also provide clean drinking water for local communities. In order to reduce malaria cases , we provide mosquito nets for local communities.
- We provide temporary and long-term work for the people of the local community . While providing training and internships for college students .
- We encourage guests and local people of the village to communicate - organized sightseeing tours and promote sales of handicrafts .
- We show Masai dance , costumes, singing and cultural processes as the company 's business unit to support and sustain our national heritage.
- We help local orphanages and hospitals , mainly through the provision of food , and our staff as a volunteer to help .
Ecological footprint on the hotel's responsibility to comply with the relevant Code of Practice : Energy ( inverter system has recently been installed to reduce the use of diesel generators camp ) , waste recycling ( glass, plastic , wet garbage and distribution of food waste to local pig farmers ) , handling , emissions , use of CFC -free , pesticide use water , reduce noise and visual pollution . If you can, will be added to the local production of food on the menu.
In order to improve the quality of all health workers , the creation of employee health projects Serena Hotel , Serena employees and the surrounding community care of people 's health needs. Essentially, the program is committed to reducing accidents at work and the incidence of disease, facilitate the promotion of healthy lifestyles , maximizing the potential of promoting the quality of life to achieve
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge - Eco Tourism