Weddings and honeymoons at Kilaguni Serena Safari LodgeTsavo is probably one of the most atmospheric wedding backdrops in the world. The largest national park on Earth, it offers the magnificent snows of Kilimanjaro, all the members of the ‘Big Five', one of the largest rhino sanctuaries in Africa and the magical Mazima Springs, a magnificent outpouring of pure, clear, Kilimanjaro melt water in which lounge large numbers of hippos.
Stage your ceremony by our own waterhole, ringed by the Chyulu Hills, the youngest volcanic range on Earth; in our dedicated reception centre, by our pool, in our ‘bush dinner' arena, on top of ‘Roaring Rocks', a nearby volcanic outcrop, or on top of Lion Rock, once the look-out point for Tsavo's infamous man-eating lions. Most important of all, rest assured that all the planning will be taken care of: registrar, certificate, cake, champagne, pre-wedding suite, honeymoon suite and the wedding reception of your choice - just the two of you - or family and friends.
The Tsavo Wedding, in Kilimanjaro's Kingdom
- Wedding on ‘Roaring Rocks'
- Wedding on Lion Rock
- Marriage at Mazima Springs
- Waterhole wedding
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the lodge or in the bush
- Sumptuous floral arrangements, bouquets and buttonholes
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two: in the lodge or in our private wilderness area adjacent to the lodge
- Luxurious suite supplied with tropical fruit and chilled champagne
- Akamba drummers and dancers
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party
- Maasai and Akamba guard of honour