Tropical Gardens, Sandy Beaches and Luxury Accommodation on Lake Kivu
Serenely sited on the white sandy shores of Lake Kivu, the sixth largest lake in Africa, and surrounded by extensive tropical gardens; the tastefully open-plan Lake Kivu Serena Hotel offers the ideal destination in Rwanda for an extended holiday or simply a week-end escape.
Within several hours drive of both the Rwandan capital, and the glorious Volcanoes National Park (home of the world famous mountain gorillas), it overlooks its own private beach and offers; 66 luxury hotel rooms, executive suites and family accommodation, a panoramic restaurant, indoor and beachside bars, a luxury swimming pool, and the ‘Maisha' Health Centre (offering an extensive range of health and beauty regimes, boating, swimming, volley ball, tennis, fishing, hiking and trekking). This hotel on Lake Kivu also boasts a world-class fully-integrated Conference Centre, a distinguishing service offering in Rwanda.
Lake Kivu Serena Hotel is in an ideal location just outside the small town of Gisenyi, on the shores of Lake Kivu, 160 kilometres from Kigali (20 minute's flight from Kigali International Airport) and just minutes from the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo and the city of Goma.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- The Kiyaga Restaurant
- The Lake View Bar and Terrace
- The Ziwani beach café and bar
- Swimming pool, pool deck and gardens
- The Maisha Health Club
- Dedicated conference and social events centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
To download the Fact Sheet, click here.