New Activities at Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa
We now have an array of activities that will make your stay even more interesting when you visit Lake Victoria Serena Resort.
All rates for the various activities now available upon request, and we will be introducing a food and beverage package on the Marina.
Bird lovers visiting Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort & Spa can now enjoy a unique birding experience and viewing of Uganda’s Top Ten Most Sought-after Birds including the Shoebill, African Green Broadbill, Green-breasted Pitta, Nahan’s Francolin, Brown-chested Plover, Karamoja Apalis, Black Bee-eater, Rwenzori Turaco, Red-fronted Antpecker and the Purvell’s Illadopsis.
With over ten birding spots in Uganda, bird lovers visiting staying at Lake Victoria Serena Resort will certainly be out for an all-time nature treat! And guests can begin exploring all manner of nature activities including walks, birding, lights treks at the Aga Khan Island- a mere five kilometers from Lake Victoria Serena Resort.
For optimum motivation of your team, why not consider the following incentives options:
- An exclusive poolside cocktail reception on our Lake View Terrace, which also offers its own stage and dance floor
- A themed corporate dinner in our dedicated events restaurant on the first floor, with pre-event cocktails on our private lake view terrace
- An overnight stay or weekend visit to Murchison Falls National Park, Lake Mburo National Park or Queen Elizabeth National Park
- An exclusive Kampala City Tour for your delegates
- A visit to the famous Mountain Gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.