Conferences, meetings and events at the Lake Victoria Serena Resort & Spa
This unique resort offers a world-class event and conference centre with interconnecting reception spaces, break-away terraces and workshop venues.
Housed on its own dedicated floor, the centre features a 450 sq metre conference room, which can be divided into 3 smaller rooms and will accommodate 300 guests. Support facilities include; audio-visual services, TV-video/video conference equipment, overhead/slide projector, screen, podium and delegate microphones. Organiser facilities include; delegate registration, stationery, banquet and catering options and incentives.
Additionally, the centre offers four open-air terraces, a stand-alone meeting room, a dedicated brasserie and cocktail area, private lounge and open-air café terrace. The Business Centre offers 6 PC stations, a wide range of business support and a selection of private boardrooms.
Among the conference services offered are:
- PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
- WiFi connectivity
- Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water
- Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications.
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, WiFi and a full range of global communications)
- Registration staff and conference organization support
- Floral services
- 24-hour generator back-up
- Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris
- Concierge services
- Limousine and taxi services
- ‘Meet and greet' services
- A wide range of CEO suites
- Extensive secure parking
- Health Club and Spa for your delegates
- Team-building programmes
- VIP helipad