Meetings, Conferences & IncentivesThe Serena group has unrivalled experience in organizing a unique range of corporate and social events, all of which are supported by state-of-the-art facilities, orchestrated by highly-trained personnel, and enjoy luxury accommodation, world-class catering and diverse leisure options.
The Mara Serena Safari Lodge has its own dedicated conference facility, which is located at the end of one of the ‘wings' that extend from the nucleus of location. Presented in vibrant red, sunshine-yellow and white, and decorated with striking Maasai artefacts, the conference unit enjoys stunning views over the Mara River below and offers:
- Its own shaded reception terrace, where coffee, tea and cocktails can be served
- Registration, secretariat or welcome area
- A generous, square-shaped room to accommodate up to 70 guests
- Integral break-away area for workshops, coffee, tea and cocktails
- Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailor-made to your specifications
- PA system, LCD overhead projector, podium, flip charts and marker pens
- Delegate pads, pens/pencils, mints, and individual mineral water supply
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, WiFi and a full range of global
- communications, registration staff)
- ‘Meet and greet' services
- Team-building programmes
- Professional conference and events catering
- A wide range of incentives options
Conferences and events ‘under-canvas' in the Mara
Business... in the bush
A great alternative to city-based conference facilities, we also offer an ‘Under-Canvas' facility, which is located 3km from the lodge and is presented in the form of a weather-proof safari tent with roll-up windows, zippered doors, safari-flooring, lighting, power-supply, modular furniture, bathroom facilities, outside catering, and safari-seating and campfire for the evenings.
Competitive edge with a difference
For a really different conference or social event, why not combine the use of both facilities? Day-time sessions in the conference centre, lunch in the bush... or breakaway sessions under canvas... the possibilities are endless.