Weddings and honeymoons in the SerengetiLike your wedding and honeymoon, the memories of your Serengeti experience will remain with you forever. As a wedding venue, the Serengeti is unique. Set against the backdrop of the ‘endless plains' after which the Serengeti is named, it provides the ideal opportunity for a classic Out of Africa wedding. The wedding reception, meanwhile can take the form of a stylish BBQ event, or a romantic safari dinner for two out on the plains.
We have extensive experience in planning and staging a wide variety of weddings and receptions, we can also take care of all the necessary formalities; from provision of registrar and certificates to working with you to determine the type of cake, reception and entertainment you would like.
We also offer some unique family and friends accommodation packages, ‘his and hers' pre-wedding preparation options, and a choice of honeymoon options.
- A traditional Maasai wedding with local chief, dancers and choir
- Bush wedding ceremony
- Individually tailored ‘bush brunch' or ‘savannah barbecue'
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the camp or in the bush
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- BBQ reception
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two
- Luxurious honeymoon tent supplied with wine and tropical fruit
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.