Adventurous Kenya Safari
Serena Mountain Lodge - "The Tree Hotel"
Standing out amid the primeval forests of Kenya's highest mountain, Mount Kenya, this timbered tree hotel offers champagne-clear mountain air, sweeping views across the tree-canopy, sparkling trout streams, and gentle forest walks. Located at 2,134 metres above sea level, on the lower slopes of the mountain, the lodge is cool, tranquil and hushed for optimum game-sightings. The open-air viewing-deck looks down on to its own water hole and salt-lick, which attracts numerous herds of elephant and buffalo. There is also a tunnel leading to a photo-hide, which offers spectacular viewing and photographic opportunities just metres away from the wildlife at the water hole.
Day 1- Depart Nairobi to Mt Lodge Nyeri
Depart and drive to Mt. Kenya forest pass through the famed Kenyan highlands onto Mount Kenya National park and continue to the Serena mountain lodge to arrive in time for lunch.
Located at 2,194 meters on the slopes of Mount Kenya, Serena Mountain Lodge is a “Tree Hotel” surrounded by a dense rainforest that comes alive at dusk with a myriad of sounds that make the African bush so special and exhilarating. Elephant, buffalo, rhino and waterbuck are regular visitors to the Lodge’s waterhole.
At 1500hrs depart for a guided forest walk accompanied by our lodge naturalist.
Dinner and Overnight at the Serena Mountain Lodge
Day 2- Mountain Lodge to Ol pejeta conservancy
Breakfast in the lodge, depart and drive Ol pejeta wildlife Conservancy to arrive in time for lunch at Sweetwaters Tented Camp.
A sheltered oasis, clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private Ol pejeta conservancy, the Sweetwaters luxury Tented Camp offers a charming blend of under –canvas ambiance and safari luxury.
At 1600hrs enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in the conservancy.
Dinner and overnight at the Sweetwaters Luxury Tented Camp
Day 3- Ol pejeta Wildlife Conservancy
Full day in the sanctuary with morning and afternoon game viewing drives. Visit to Chimpanzee sanctuary & information centre. The conservancy has a higher wildlife to area ratio and host to all the members of the big five – elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard.
On this day after an afternoon game viewing, as the sun sets crown your game experience with a sun downer at the designated site by the Camp.
Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Sweet Waters Tented camp
Day 4 – Depart to Nairobi
Breakfast in the Camp, depart and drive to Nairobi.
End of your Safari Experience!!
Net package cost offer:
- US$1,286 .00 per person shairing
- US$ 1,502.00 per person in a single room
- Minimun 2 pax
- Upto 22nd December 2012
The package offer will include following services: -
- Pick-up from your hotel/central point in Nairobi City.
- 3 nights on full board basis at the Mountain Lodge and Sweetwaters Luxury Tented Camp
- Ground transportation in a 4 x 4 land cruiser on exclusive basis with services of English speaking driver guide.
- Park entrance fees and conservancy fee.
- Forest walk and sun downer as per the itinerary
- Complimentary departure airport transfer after Safari
The package excludes the following services
- International Airfares, and Visa entry charges to Kenya
- All items of personal use i.e. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, personal travel insurances- e.t.c
Other offers you might be interested in
- Weekend getaway at the Lake Victoria Serena Resort - from US$ 100 >> Book Now
- Flying Spa Package at the Serena Beach Hotels & Spa - Mombasa - from US$ 595 >> Book Now
- Dash to the Lakes! : Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp - from US$ 1,626 >> Book Now
- A Glance of Tanzania : Mountain Village Serena & Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge - from US$ 200 >> Book Now
From $ 1,286.00