A Leading Hotel of The World
A Member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ group
Justly famed for its exceptional standards of efficiency, service and five-star hospitality, the elegantly sophisticated Nairobi Serena Hotel is a member of ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’ and was selected as 'Kenya's Leading Buisness Hotel' and 'Africa's Leading Green Hotel' at the World Travel Awards 2016. Despite its pivotal central hotel location in Nairobi, Kenya; the Nairobi Serena remains true to its title and offers an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of Africa's most vibrant capital cities.
The interior décor reflects an entirely pan-African theme featuring art and inspiration from Ethiopia, the Maghreb, West Africa and East Africa. Offering a wide range of dining experiences, The Nairobi Serena is renowned for its ‘Mandhari' fine-dining restaurant, which is universally acknowledged as one of Kenya's finest. The Nairobi Serena Hotel also offers a world-class Conference Centre and the exclusive ‘Maisha' Health Club and Spa.
Nairobi's undisputed business venue of choice, for visiting executives and regional corporate event planners alike, the Nairobi Serena offers an unrivalled choice of executive suites, global connectivity, business support, conference-planning proficiency, product launch expertise and high-profile international corporate events venues.
Our luxury hotel is located overlooking Nairobi’s Central Park and just five minute's walk from the Central Business District.
By road: Nairobi Serena Hotel is a 30-minute drive away from Jomo Kenyatta International airport and a five-minute walk from the city center.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites
- All with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- Extensive gardens and grounds
- International 24-hour restaurant
- Patisserie, gelateri, coffee bar and teashop.
- Pool bar and poolside brasserie
- Mandhari fine-dining experience and Mediterranean Terrace
- Ethiopian-styled Aksum Bar
- Luxury heated swimming pool
- ‘Maisha' Spa and Health Club
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair salon
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children's dining/menus
You can download the fact sheet from here.