The Nairobi Serena Conference Centre
The Nairobi Serena Amani Room is Nairobi's leading social and corporate venue and has been designed to compliment the assured elegance that already distinguishes the Nairobi Serena Hotel from all other capital city business venues.
The Centre has a private marbled entrance lobby, which leads to the imposing Amani Room, which accommodates 120 guests and also features an open-air garden terrace. This room also offers studio-quality sound, lighting, audio-visual effects, individual notebook workstations and WiFi connectivity. As part of the Centre, there are also three additional seminar rooms, Hibiscus, Canna and Lantana, each of which accommodate 30 delegates and feature exclusive garden terraces.
Among the services offered are:
- PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, clip mics, Video Conferencing/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, pin boards, white boards/flip charts and markers.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water.
- Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications.
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, printing/binding services, Wi-Fi and a full range of global communications).
- Registration staff and conference organization support.
- Floral services.
- 24-hour generator back-up.
- Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris.
- Concierge services.
- Limousine and taxi services.
- ‘Meet and greet' services.
- State Suite, executive and business suites.
- Extensive secure parking.
- Health Club and Spa for your delegates.
Team-building programmes also available - in the hotel or in Nairobi Game Park on early request.