Get Married in The Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania
Like your wedding and honeymoon, the memories of your Ngorongoro experience will remain with you forever. As a wedding venue, the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania is unique. The ‘Eighth Wonder of the World' it provides the ideal opportunity for an authentic Maasai wedding on the rim of the Crater, with local chief, dancers and choir. Alternatively, your ceremony can be enacted on the Crater floor, or on the panoramic terrace of the lodge.
We have extensive experience in planning and staging a wide variety of weddings and receptions, we can also take care of all the necessary formalities; from provision of registrar and certificates to working with you to determine the type of cake, reception and entertainment you would like.
We also offer some unique family and friends wedding accommodation packages, ‘his and hers' pre-wedding preparation options, and a choice of safari honeymoon options.
- A traditional Maasai wedding with local chief, dancers and choir
- Crater floor, bush or terrace wedding ceremony
- Individually tailored ‘bush brunch' or ‘savannah barbecue'
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the lodge or in the bush
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two
- Luxurious honeymoon suite supplied with wine and tropical fruit
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.