Corporate events...out of the city
The Serena Group has unrivalled experience in organizing a unique range of corporate and social events in Kenya. All our events are supported by state of-the-art facilities, orchestrated by highly-trained personnel, and enjoy luxury accommodation, world-class catering and diverse leisure options.
Such is the size and diversity of Ol Pejeta House that it can be adapted to suit the needs of a wide variety of corporate events or business incentives. Its immediate proximity to the Sweetwaters Tented Camp also allows it to make use of the many conference facilities on offer there.
- A compact, room with an external terrace and lawns where delegate reception procedures can be hosted.
- Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications.
- PA system, LCD overhead projector, podium, flip charts and marker pens.
- Delegate pads, pens/pencils, individual mineral water supply.
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, Wi-Fi and a full range of global communications).
- ‘Meet and greet' services.
Our team is proficient in providing:
- Morning coffee, accompanied by home-made cookies or pastries.
- Private lunches for delegates within the main lodge, around the pool, or by the river.
- Afternoon tea and home-made cookies or pastries.
- End-of-event cocktails and canapés, around the pool or at a special site immediately adjacent to the river.
- Tailor-made ‘sundowners' on the conservancy.
- Hippo breakfast by the river.
- Themed, ‘bush dinner' events at our dedicated BBQ bush dinner area with traditional dance and cultural performances.
- Entertainment: Samburu/Maasai dance or guitarist.
- Dedicated game-drives or conservancy tours for your delegates.
- Spouse/partner entertainment packages.
- Direct to Ol Pejeta flight packages with meet and greet at airstrip.
Motivate your team, add to the experience
For optimum motivation of your team, why not consider the following incentives options:
- Private day or night game drives with dedicated guide/wilderness expert.
- Private ‘sundowners' with campfire, entertainment, dancers, music, ‘bush bar' hot or cold canapés.
- Poolside cocktail reception, lantern-lit.
- Mongolian BBQ in the bush (with campfire, lanterns etc).
- ‘Power breakfast' in the bush: full cooked breakfast in the bush.
- After-event relaxing aromatic massages.
- Hair and beauty for the ladies.
- Pre-departure reception, briefing, cocktails, working breakfast at the Nairobi Serena Hotel.