Weddings, honeymoons and romance at Ol Pejeta HouseOl Pejeta House offers a unique wedding and honeymoon venue. With its own exclusive grounds and two private pools, it offers magnificent photo opportunities while a service can be held in the magnificent drawing room, on the scenic verandas or in the gardens. Meanwhile, the magnificent drawing room and private dining room lend themselves ideally to the presentation of an elegant wedding reception.
The house can be taken in its entirety, thus offered two delightfully opulent suites, two guest rooms and a private cottage. Additional guests can be accommodated at the nearby Sweetwaters Tented Camp, which offers 39 double tents.
Wedding options include:
- Traditional Samburu or Maasai wedding with local chief, dancers and choir.
- Bush, garden, poolside or riverside wedding ceremony.
- Wedding marquee.
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the house or in the bush.
- Tailor-made wedding cake.
- BBQ reception around the pool.
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two: in the house or in the bush.
- Luxurious honeymoon suite supplied with wine and tropical fruit.
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests.
- Photography and videoing of your special day.
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.
- Samburu or Maasai guard of honour.