Weddings and honeymoons at Samburu Serena Safari LodgeThe Samburu offers the ultimate safari wedding scenery: wild, arid, unspoiled and unmatched. Here you can enjoy an authentic Samburu wedding ceremony on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, where the elephants come down to bathe in the evening.
Alternatively you can tie the knot on a panoramic escarpment, overlooking the deserts of the Northern Frontier District; or in our riverside reception area... or around our palm-shaded pool. Most important of all - you can leave us to take care of everything on the big day: from Samburu dancers to local registrar, from certificate to tailor-made wedding cake.
What's more, we're the professionals when it comes to superbly catered receptions, guest entertainment and exquisite honeymoon suites. Say yes in Samburu, and start off in style.
- Stylish Samburu Wedding... wildly wonderful
- Traditional Samburu wedding with local chief, dancers and choir
- Riverside wedding ceremony
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the lodge or in the bush
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two: in the lodge or in our private wilderness area adjacent to the lodge
- Luxurious suite supplied with tropical fruit and chilled champagne
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party
- Samburu guard of honour, arrival of the bride by camel