Wedding planning and formalitiesYour wedding day should be the most special day in your life. So, at Serena, we are committed to ensuring that everything is planned - down to the smallest detail.
We can also arrange:
- The wedding banquet.
- Pre-wedding cocktails.
- A themed wedding cake of your choice.
- Champagnes, wines and soft drinks.
- Themed menus.
- Table decorations to match the bridal theme.
- Pre-wedding beauty for the bride.
- Pre-wedding massage for bride and groom.
- Accommodation for the bridal party.
- Honeymoon suite.
- Honeymoon choices.
- Authentic Maasai wedding.
- Officiating local chief, dancers and choirs.
- Registrar and all official paperwork.
- Full name, address, occupation and religion/belief.
- Valid passports.
- Birth certificates.
- A letter from legal organization (church, lawyer, doctor or civil registrar from their country) confirming that both parties are not married. If the couple is divorced, we will need original proof of the decree absolute.
- Original death certificate in the case of a widow/widower.
- Original proof if name changed by deed poll.
- Evidence of the consent of the parents if the parties are under 18 (in the form of an affidavit by a notary public).