A Traditional Maasai Wedding on the Serengeti
Like your wedding and honeymoon, the memories of your Serengeti experience will remain with you forever. As a wedding or honeymoon venue, the Serengeti is unique. Set against the backdrop of the ‘endless plains' after which the Serengeti is named, it provides the ideal opportunity for a classic Out of Africa wedding. The wedding reception, meanwhile can take the form of a stylish BBQ around our stunning vanishing horizon pool, an elegant event in our elegant domed dining room, or a romantic safari dinner for two out on the plains.
We have extensive experience in planning and staging a wide variety of Serengeti wedding ceremonies and receptions, we can also take care of all the necessary formalities; from provision of registrar and certificates to working with you to determine the type of cake, reception and entertainment you would like. We also offer some unique family and friends accommodation packages, ‘his and hers' pre-wedding preparation options, and a choice of honeymoon options.
- A traditional Maasai wedding with local chief, dancers and choir
- Bush, garden or poolside wedding ceremony
- Individually tailored ‘bush brunch' or ‘savannah barbecue'
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the lodge or in the bush
- Tailor-made wedding cake
- BBQ reception around the pool
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two
- Luxurious honeymoon suite supplied with wine and tropical fruit
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests
- Photography and videoing of your special day
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.