Say ‘I Do’ At Sweetwaters Serena Camp
If you'd like to say ‘I do' under African skies, and spend your honeymoon in a land of incomparable enchantment, then say ‘Yes!' at Sweetwaters in Kenya. We guarantee you a beautiful wedding day in Kenya complete with a sumptuous wedding banquet in traditional safari style. We can also offer you a Maasai, Samburu and Pokot guard of honour, as well as traditional dancers and musicians.
As to formalities; from registrar to certificate, cake to champagne, all will be arranged. We also offer some unique family and friends accommodation packages, ‘his and hers' pre-wedding preparation options, a charming honeymoon tent, breakfast by the river or a bush dinner just for two.
Wedding options include:
- Traditional wedding with local chief, dancers and choir.
- Bush, garden, poolside or riverside wedding ceremony.
- Wedding marquee.
- Individually themed champagne reception - at the camp or in the bush.
- Tailor-made wedding cake.
- BBQ reception around the pool.
- Private candle-lit honeymoon dinner for two: in the camp or in the bush.
- Luxurious honeymoon tent supplied with wine and tropical fruit.
- Cultural dance performance for you and your guests.
- Photography and videoing of your special day.
- Special accommodation packages for the entire wedding party.
- Samburu guard of honour, arrival of the bride by camel.