Conference and event cateringEnsuring success--- and enjoyment
Our team is proficient in providing:
- Morning coffee, accompanied by home-made cookies or pastries
- Private lunches for delegates in either of our two restaurants
- Afternoon tea and home-made cookies or pastries
- End-of-event cocktails and canapés, on the conference centre terraces, around the pool or in the grounds.
- Individually tailored seafood banquets in our open-air rooftop restaurant
- Unique receptions: in Sultan Hamoud's palace, the ‘House of Wonders' or in the newly restored Old Dispensary, one of Zanzibar's finest historic buildings
- Swahili-style cocktails in our sea-terrace Sunken Garden, exotic poolside cocktails or romantic rooftop cocktails on our panoramic terrace
- Swahili banquets or internationally-themed menus
- Live music, song, dance and vivid cultural entertainment
- Flowers or other corporate decorations
- Spouse/partner entertainment packages
- ‘Meet and Greet' at Zanzibar International Airport.