Meetings, Business Incentives and Events in Zanzibar
The sumptuous Zanzibar Inn Conference Suite is located on the ground floor of the Zanzibar Serena Hotel is the perfect location in Zanzibar for memorable meetings and events. Decorated in traditional Zanzibar style, it can accommodate up to 40 participants in a range of different room layouts and offers a wide range of services which include:
- PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water
- Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications.
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, Wi-Fi and a full range of global communications)
- Registration staff and conference organization support
- Floral services
- 24-hour generator back-up
- Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris
- Concierge services
- Limousine and taxi services
- ‘Meet and greet' services
- A wide range of CEO suites
- Health and spa services
- Team-building programmes.
Entertainments, dinners, receptions and cocktails can also be held in a choice of two highly prestigious, alternative venues namely:
The Sultan Hamoud's Palace, the fabulous sea-front ‘House of Wonders'; a magnificent iron-built structure, built in 1883, with central courtyard, slender pillars, sweeping staircases and broad verandas with spectacular views over Stone Town and the Zanzibar channel
The equally impressive and newly restored ‘Old Dispensary'; one of Zanzibar's finest historic buildings and now a Cultural Centre offering dance, song and musical displays.