Unique Honeymoon and Wedding Destinations
Experience and unforgettable and unique destination wedding and honeymoon in Africa or Asia with Serena Hotels and Resorts.
Your wedding day should be the most special day in your life. So at Serena, we are committed to ensuring that everything is planned - down to the smallest detail. And that everything is as perfect as you could possibly wish for. We also ensure that on your big day, we take the strain, leaving you to enjoy the magic of the moment.
Our wedding portfolio offers you a choice of unique destination weddings. Whether you are planning a destination wedding in Africa or Asia, we can arrange an unforgettable day in the most special locations. Plus, you may choose from the grandeur and elegance of a city hotel, the stunning scenery of a safari lodge, or the brilliant backdrop of an Indian Ocean resort.
Our range of wedding concepts also allows you to choose between a relaxed beachfront ceremony with a floral bower and a champagne toast against the palm trees... or an authentic Maasai ceremony complete with a guard of honour of warriors, a local chief to bless the ceremony, and a traditional wedding dance or singing display.
Other unique destination wedding alternatives include a classic ‘Out of Africa' wedding under canvas in the bush - complete with campfires, hurricane lamps and a traditional safari supper... or a floating Asian wedding on the Indian Ocean - either on a traditional dhow or in a glass-bottomed boat.
As to venues, we can offer everything from the rim of the world-famous Ngorongoro Crater, to the slopes of snow-capped Mount Kenya; the foothills of the Himalayas to the spice gardens of Zanzibar; the rolling ranges of the Serengeti to the stark beauty of the Samburu - the choice is yours.
Whatever you dream of...we can make it happen
Wherever you wish it ... we have the venue
We can also arrange:
- The wedding banquet
- Pre-wedding cocktails
- A themed wedding cake of your choice
- Champagnes, wines and soft drinks
- Themed menus
- Table decorations to match the bridal theme
- Floral displays
- Pre-wedding beauty for the bride
- Pre-wedding massage for bride and groom
- Accommodation for the bridal party
- Honeymoon suite
- Honeymoon choices
- Authentic Maasai wedding
- Authentic Swahili wedding
- Officiating local chief, dancers and choirs
- Registrar and all official paperwork
- Full name, address, occupation and religion/belief
- Valid passport
- Birth certificates
- A letter from legal organization (church, lawyer, doctor or civil registrar from their country) confirming that both parties are not married or if divorced, original proof of the degree of absolute
- Original death certificate in the case of a widow/widower
- Original proof if name changed by deed poll
- Under 18 years, evidence of consent of parents is required in the form of affidavit by a notary public.
Increasing numbers of young couples are choosing to combine their wedding with a holiday and a honeymoon - as a couple, or with the family. Others prefer to host their wedding at home, then escape to a magical honeymoon destination when it's all over.
Whatever your desire, we offer the perfect choice of honeymoon destinations in Africa or Asia. Choose from our sublime selection of honeymoon suites in Africa or Asia, offering:
- Sumptuous accommodation with king-sized beds
- Private seating areas/balconies
- Private dining opportunities
- Flowers, fruit and welcome drinks
- Breakfast in bed
- His and hers massage