The camp offers its own swimming pool (supervised by a qualified lifeguard, although parental supervision is also required). We also offer a wide selection of board games and books on Africa and the wilderness, as well as nightly talks and video presentations on wildlife, led by professional nature guides.
Additionally, we offer the following activities:
- Family game drives in our custom-built open-sided safari vehicles, which are ideal for children
- Family boat safaris
- Family breakfasts in the reserve
- Guided walks, bird spotting and cultural tours
- Cultural dancing and heritage displays
- Culturally interactive trips to local villages and/or schools