- Departure from the hotel at 6:00 a.m.
- Return from the tour at approximately 6:00 p.m.
This is a dhow trip to a nearby island called Wasini, which includes a visit to the marine park followed by the Wasini Women's boardwalk and the Shimoni slave Caves that are community projects on the Island.
This is a full day tour that involves the following:
- Transport to and from the Island
- Coffee, tea served at the jetty before going to the marine park
- Snorkeling at the marine park (advise guests to carry swimsuits)
- A five-course menu lunch at the Wasini Island
- A visit to the community projects after lunch (Wasini Women's boardwalk and the Shimoni slave Caves)
The cost is USD 120.00 per person.