Meetings & Conferences
Unique team building venues in Kenya
Important Notice: Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is taking wedding bookings for only 30 pax and events for 15 pax in adherence to the government regulations in the fight against coronavirus. *All COVID-19 Protocols observed.
As Mount Kilimanjaro, the volcanic landscapes of the Chyulu Hills and the vast expanse of Tsavo West National Park provide a stunning backdrop, your meeting, conference or incentive retreat at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge will be a truly dynamic gathering. Our dedicated conference facility offers a one-of-a-kind venue with its garden setting and hand-painted wildlife wall frescos. Allow our experienced staff to fulfil any requirements you may have, whether that be room setup and décor, tailored catering cuisine or arrangements for group cocktails at Lion Rock or a guided game drive into Tsavo West National Park.
Each of these memorable incentive tours and experiences can be planned in advance to meet the requirements of your group.
- Private game drives with dedicated guide/wilderness expert
- Private ‘sundowners' with campfire, entertainment, dancers (Maasai or Akamba), music, ‘bush bar' hot or cold canapés
- Poolside cocktail reception, lantern-lit
- Mongolian BBQ in the bush (under canvas with campfire, lanterns etc.)
- ‘Power breakfast' in the bush - a full cooked breakfast
- After-event relaxing aromatic massages
- Hair and beauty for the ladies
- Extension trips to Tsavo East National Park and Amboseli National Park
- Pre-departure reception, briefing, cocktails, working breakfast at the Nairobi Serena Hotel