The Serena Kids Club is a kid-friendly hangout space where little tots can play, learn and explore. The kids club has all the games, crafts, and happenings your little one could hope for. It is also in a fully supervised atmosphere with our friendly, well-trained staff dedicated to spending time with your children so you have some quality time to relax and unwind.
The room has been remodelled to comfortably accommodate up to ten children at a time. The décor is inspired by safari adventure evidenced by the fun and colourful animal decals on the walls whilst still maintaining its unique tree hotel style. It also features a big strong glass window that allows the children to have unobstructed views of the wildlife as they come to the waterhole.
The room is equipped with a crafts table, a game of mini golf, a mini basketball hoop, a magnetic dartboard (to protect the children from any risk of injury), puzzles, toys, chalkboards, a hip hop mixer and a television with DVD for screening children’s movies and programs.
Additional family-friendly activities include:
- Guided nature or bird-spotting walks in the forest
- Kikuyu dance performances during festive period
- Visits to the tree nursery where children can ‘Plant a Tree for Africa'
- Visits to the photo hide by the water hole
- Wildlife watching at the water hole
- Culturally-interactive trips to local villages and/or schools
- Mountain climbing
- Trout fishing with lunch or high tea
- Evening slideshows
- Moorland hikes