Conferences, meetings and events
The Kampala Serena Hotel is Uganda's leading social and corporate-events venue. It offers a broad range of facilities to include:
at the Kampala Serena Hotel
The Kampala Serena International Conference Centre
Immediately adjacent to the hotel and just 40 kms from Entebbe International Airport, the modernist, two-storey, hexagonal complex of the prestigious Kampala Serena International Conference Centre is Africa's premier conference venue. Superbly presented and spaciously interactive, it comprises: The Victoria Auditorium, whose state-of-the-art facilities can host 1, 500 delegates, The Nile Gallery, which also functions as an exhibition area; and a range of interconnecting conference facilities, executive suites and workshop areas.
The Crane and Turaco Rooms
Interconnecting rooms on the first floor of the main hotel, the Crane and Turaco Rooms are situated immediately adjacent to the Business Centre and offer a range of presentation capabilities.
The garden auditorium
A landscaped space with its own catering facilities and private access, the garden auditorium lends itself to any sparkling social gathering or uniquely different business presentation.
The ‘Maisha' roof terrace
Offering panoramic views across the city, enjoying its own access and catering, the stunning ‘Maisha' roof terrace offers the ideal venue for cocktail parties, receptions and business events with a difference.
World-class business support
The superbly appointed business centre offers all the business support services that you would expect of a 5-star, world-class hotel; and then more. Included are; a range of private boardrooms and office spaces, multi-lingual staff and 24-hour global connectivity
Among the services offered are:
- PA system, table microphones, cordless microphones, TV/Video/DVD, LCD projector/screen, podium, white boards/flip charts and markers
- WiFi connectivity
- Delegate pads, pens/pencils and 1-litre mineral water
- Modern, modular events furniture, which can be tailored to your specifications.
- Business support (secretarial services, photo-copying, WiFi and a full range of global communications)
- Registration staff and conference organization support
- Floral services
- 24-hour generator back-up
- Travel desk for onward bookings or local safaris
- Concierge services
- Limousine and taxi services
- ‘Meet and greet' services
- A wide range of CEO suites
- Extensive secure parking
- Health Club and Spa for your delegates
- Team-building programmes
- VIP helipad.