Memorable Weddings & Honeymoons In Tanzania
Fulfil your dreams of a magical safari wedding at our sophisticated camp in the heart of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park. Set against the backdrop of the park’s far-reaching plains, Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp offers a destination that is as unique as your love. Celebrate with a traditional Maasai wedding featuring a local chief, dancers and choir, exchange your vows in the bush or plan a relaxed BBQ. Whatever your preference, our skilled team will be at your side from start to finish, assisting you with everything from venue choice and catering to special accommodation rates for your wedding party and the procurement of all official paperwork. Your guests will be thrilled with our striking location, gracefully appointed tents and thoughtful amenities like free Wi-Fi and a convenient on-site gift shop.
Mbuzi Mawe Serena Camp is equally suited to romantic honeymoons; imagine taking part in two daily game drives, strolling in the bush with a knowledgeable guide, gazing down at the wildlife from a hot-air balloon or witnessing the incredible migration of the wildebeests.
Honeymooning couples can also enjoy:
- Our best and most private tent, with welcome fruit and flowers
- A special table for two in our dining room, or dinner on your tent’s
- Honeymoon breakfast in bed with sparkling wine
- Private honeymoon dinner for two on our candle-lit balcony
- The option of breakfast for two in the bush
- The option of a massage for two in your tent