Spa Treatments in Nairobi
Achieve unparalleled serenity at Maisha Mind, Body and Spirit Spa, a true sanctuary for the senses. The exquisite Moroccan-style wellness spa at Nairobi Serena Hotel offers replenishment, customised treatments and an array of amenities, including four private treatment rooms, a 25-metre heated lap pool and a fully equipped gym and aerobics studio. Choose from a diverse menu of signature wellness treatments ranging from facials, massages and skin treatments to hand and foot therapies, grooming services and more.
Our therapists’ distinctive warmth, expertise and intuitive sensitivity to your needs set our Nairobi spa as a true sanctuary of tranquillity and wellbeing. Succumb to the sheer delight of a deep tissue massage, restore your skin to the lustrous beauty of its youth with an anti-aging facial or an Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow skin treatment. All treatments employ top-of-the-line products from Elemis, one of Europe’s premiere spa brands.
For safety, the following new normal conditions will apply;
- Members can ONLY access the facility for a maximum of (3) three days per week AND (1) one class schedule per week-Saturday mornings with Maisha in-house instructors.
- Steam, Jacuzzi & Sauna facilities --CLOSED.
- Refreshments on offer will be limited to —HERBAL TEAS AND WATER SERVINGS ONLY
- Our operating hours: 5:30am- 9:00pm Monday to Friday. Weekends and public holidays: 6:30am to 8pm
- Time allowed in the facility will be 2hrs maximum per member
- Access will be through advance appointments only. Please call us on 0732124477 to reserve your slot
- PLEASE wear your mask on entry and exit to the facility. Your instructor will advise on when to take your mask off.
- Come ON TIME to facilitate health and safety protocols. This means sanitizing your Hands, temperature check etc.
- You will be required to kindly sanitize your equipment after your session.