Meetings & Conferences
Conferencing In Kenya
Important Notice: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is taking wedding bookings for only 30 pax and events for 15 pax in adherence to the government regulations in the fight against coronavirus. *All COVID-19 Protocols observed.
With Africa's highest mountain providing a magnificent backdrop, Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge is one of the most dramatic and inspiring destinations for conferences, incentive tours and safari retreats in Kenya. Our dedicated event venue offers a unique setting for up to 150 delegates with its elegant décor and hand-painted wildlife wall frescos, while our experienced staff can assist with catering and tech support. Allow us to add a dash of local flavour to your conferencing event by hosting your group for a private “Sundowner” with campfire, entertainment, dancers, music, and hot or cold canapés, or by arranging for a teambuilding game drive with a private guide.
Each of these memorable incentive tours and experiences can be planned in advance to meet the requirements of your group.
- Lantern-lit poolside cocktail reception
- Mongolian BBQ in the bush with campfire, lanterns, etc.
- Full hot “power breakfast” in the bush
- After-event relaxing aromatic massages
- Hair and beauty services for the ladies
- Extension trips to Tsavo West National Park
- Pre-departure reception, briefing, cocktails, working breakfast at the Nairobi Serena Hotel