Meetings & Conferences
Incentive Travel in Kenya
At Mara Serena Safari Lodge, the majestic, rolling landscape of the Masai Mara National Reserve infuse conferences, corporate retreats and incentives with unparalleled inspiration. Adorned in vibrant red, sunshine-yellow and white hues and decorated with striking Maasai artefacts, our dedicated conference facility offers stunning Mara River views as a dramatic backdrop for events of up to 50 guests.
Experience beautifully decorated accommodation, superb cuisine and unforgettable travel incentive options like wilderness workshops, “Sundowner” cocktails on Lookout Hill, night game safaris and more. Our five-star lodge is one of the most unique conference destinations in Kenya.
For your comfort and convenience, our Conference Room is equipped with air conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet and audiovisual equipment. In addition, our event planning team and caterers will ensure that every detail is perfect and every expectation is exceeded. The space features a registration or welcome area and its own shaded reception terrace, where coffee, tea and cocktails can be served.
As an alternative, our “Under-Canvas” facility offers a “business in the bush” experience via a weather-proof safari tent with roll-up windows, zippered doors, safari-flooring, lighting, a power-supply, modular furniture, bathroom facilities, outside catering and safari-seating for evening campfires.
We can also assist with arranging an array of incentive tours, safaris and programmes, including:
- Balloon safaris over the Mara, landing to a full English breakfast with chilled ‘fizz'
- Game drives with guides whose skill in locating the coveted ‘Big Five’ is outstanding
- Unique night game drive experiences, the best time to catch the creatures of the night
- “Sundowners” with campfire, entertainment, dancers, music, ‘bush bar' hot or cold canapés
- Poolside cocktail receptions, lantern-lit and with a blazing firepit on our panoramic deck overlooking the Mara
- BBQs prepared in a clearing by the famous Mara River where hippos wallow, preceded by a game drive and will include a Maasai welcome, campfire, lanterns, bush bar and four course dinner
- Full English breakfasts by the hippo pools of the Mara River – complete with chefs, cooking stations and Masai warriors
- Wilderness workshops at under-canvas facilities that can be erected in a number of panoramic sites in the Mara wilderness, ideal for workshops, team-building events, cocktail parties or safari suppers (Maasai dance performances, choirs or guitarist are options as well)
- Visits to the nearby Maasai Cultural Centre, an authentic Maasai Manyatta, where your group will meet the elders, be shown around a typical hut, enjoy demonstrations of dance, fire-making, cattle raising and handicrafts
- Maasai hosted celebrations at the Manyatta with BBQ roasts and dance ceremonies
- Branded gifts can be prepared for your incentive recipients such as hand-made Maasai beaded items, customised safari or leisure wear and more
- Safari detox and re-energization programmes in our panoramic Maisha Safari Spa & Gym
- Guided photographic, nature or ornithological tours or walks linked to tailored workshops