Meetings & Conferences
Rooftop Event Venue In Kenya
Dramatic rainforest canopy views, interactions with exotic wildlife and the ancient splendour of Mount Kenya make for inspiring business conferences and retreats at Serena Mountain Lodge. As a stimulating alternative to the typical urban event venues in Kenya, our panoramic tented rooftop terrace and versatile conference room stir fresh thinking and “outside the box” ideas for gatherings of up to 40 guests.
Providing warm, cosy cabin-style accommodations, superb cuisine and enthralling incentive activities like group trout fishing outings, five-day treks up Mount Kenya and dinners or receptions in the bush, our hotel offers abundant opportunities to connect with clients or colleagues in unique and interesting ways.
From the pre-event planning to full support during your meeting, our experienced staff are at your service to ensure that every detail brings your vision to life.
Enhance your guests’ experience with a diverse variety of activities and excursions:
- A day trip to neighbouring Ol Pejeta Game Conservancy, Chimpanzee Sanctuary and Cultural Centre
- A guided walk on the high moorlands of the mountain with picnic breakfast or lunch
- A five-day climb of Mount Kenya
- A corporate trout-fishing event in the clear mountain springs followed by a special trout supper
- Team-building as part of our ‘Plant a Tree for Africa' programme
- After-event relaxing, aromatic massages
- Pre-departure reception, briefing, cocktails, working breakfast at the Nairobi Serena Hotel